We're rounding up the top books of the month with our August bestseller list.
The fifteen books featured in this month's bestseller list are proven to inspire, connect, and empower those who read them. Segmented into business, education, and miscellaneous categories, these top books made the most impact with BookPal customers. Check back each month to see if your favorites made the list!
1. Accelerate: Building Strategic Agility for a Faster-Moving World by John P. Kotter
2. Don't Eat the Marshmallow... Yet!: The Secret to Sweet Success in Work and Life by Joachim de Posada and Ellen Singer
3. Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow by Tom Rath and Barry Conchie
4. Turn the Ship Around!: A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders by L. David Marquet
5. Speak With Impact: How to Command the Room and Influence Others by Allison Shapira
1. Hey, Kiddo by Jarrett J. Krosoczka
2. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
4. Blood on the River: James Town 1607 by Elisa Carbone
5. Follow the Drinking Gourd by Jeanette Winter
1. Advice from the Lights: Poems by Stephen Burt
2. Citizen: An American Lyric by Claudia Rankine
4. That Used to Be Us: How America Fell Behind in the World It Invented and How We Can Come Back by Thomas L. Friedman and Michael Mandelbaum
5. How Far Can You Go?: My 25-Year Quest to Walk Again by John Maclean and Mark Tabb
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Rob McMillan, and Al Switzler.