Introducing BookPal's monthly Bestseller List!
This month, we're starting a monthly report on the best selling books of our three most popular categories: Business, Education, and Wellness. Tune in the first week of each month to see which titles are the most popular among BookPal customers, making them a part of our bestseller list!
1. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win (New Edition) by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
3. Find Your Why: A Practical Guide to Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team by Simon Sinek, David Mead, and Peter Docker
4. The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
1. When the Emperor Was Divine by Julie Otsuka
2. Rocket Boys by Homer H. Hickam
3. The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss
4. The Giver by Lois Lowry
5. Johnny Tremain by Esther Hoskins Forbes
1. What to Expect When You're Expecting (Revised) (5th ed.) by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
2. What to Expect the First Year (3rd ed.) by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
3. Had I Known: A Memoir of Survival by Joan Lunden
4. The New Baby by Mercer Mayer
This post was written by Megan Habel, the marketing associate at BookPal. She is currently reading The Power of Moments by Chip Heath and Dan Heath.