Our 2016 leadership crash course includes the key takeaways from 3 best-selling business books.
We received such positive feedback from our 7-Day Leadership Crash Course last year that we just had to create another e-course! BookPal's 2016 Leadership Crash Course expands on your favorite aspects of last year's course. Over the course of three months, this email series will take you through our most popular business books of all time.
What you'll get:
• 2 emails a month
• 1 video summary of each book
• actionable takeaways from each read
Why take the course?
• Get the key points, fast. We do all the reading for you and tell you exactly what you need to know about each of these best-selling titles. Then, YOU decide if the book is a good fit for your company or organization.
• Learn at your own pace. We only send you two emails a month, but if you're busy — that's a-okay! Save the emails to read and review at a time that works better for you.
• Sharing's never been so easy. Since this entire course is conducted via email, it's easy to forward a lesson over to a colleague (or two!) who might benefit from the takeaways.
Sign up for the 2016 Leadership Crash Course!
No matter how refined your leadership skills are, learning more always pays off. Get leadership and management advice straight from best-selling business books by taking our FREE 2016 Leadership Crash Course:
This post was written by Elizabeth Lee, the marketing associate at BookPal. She is currently reading Onward by Howard Schultz.