Become a healthier, happier you with these best sellers.
With 2015 ending in just a couple of weeks, we’re taking a step back to highlight some of our most popular and best-selling titles in business, education, health, and religion. (To see all the blog posts in our “Best Of 2015” series, click here.)
This year's best-selling health list is an eclectic mix of inspirational and practical titles. From step-by-step guides on how to take care of yourself, to inspirational stories on overcoming cancer, this list is filled with books that will help you better manage your health, as well as the health of your employees and clients.
BookPal’s 15 Best Health Books of 2015:
1. Taking Care of Your Child by Robert H. Pantell, James F. Fries, and Donald M. Vickery
Whether you're a first-time parent or you have five kids, this book is an essential guide for all parents.
2. What to Expect When You're Expecting by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
This book has been long-hailed as America's pregnancy bible – a must-have for expecting moms.
3. Younger Next Year by Chris Crowley and Henry S. Lodge
You actually can turn back your biological clock. This book will show you how.
4. 40 Days to Personal Revolution by Baron Baptiste
Transform more than your body and your mind — transform your life.
5. The Truth About Beauty by Kat James
The real power tools for a dramatic, healthy self-transformation lie not in deprivation or harsh regimens, but in natural nutrients and strategies.
6. The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon
The key to true accomplishment is positive and forward thinking. In The Energy Bus, John Gordon shows us how to get there.
7. The Art of Possibility by Rosamund Stone and Benjamim Zander
Life is a story and by infusing our story with new definitions, much more is possible than we may originally think.
8. The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
When we understand our true nature and learn to live in harmony with natural law, good health, fulfilling relationships, and material abundance come much more effortlessly.
9. The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
Atul Gawande, author of NY Times Bestseller Being Mortal, explains how the simple idea of the checklist can help us accomplish more than we realize.
10. The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss
It's never too early to learn about the wonders of teeth! This book is a popular choice for dentists to gift their patients.
11. Take Care of Yourself by Donald M. Vickery and James F. Fries
This comprehensive guide tells you everything you need to know about managing your well-being.
12. What to Expect the First Year by Heidi Murkoff
From year zero to one, there are many changes to expect with your newborn. This book will help you navigate them.
13. Bald is Better with Earrings by Andrea Hutton
This guide is essential for any woman diagnosed with breast cancer.
14. The Moustache Grower's Guide by Lucien Edwards
Whether it's a Handlebar or a Laser Loop, this illustrated guide will help men everywhere achieve the moustache of their dreams.
15. The South Beach Diet by Arthur Agatston
Try out the diet that has become a media sensation in South Florida.
You can buy these best-selling health books, as well as other fitness and wellness books in bulk from BookPal, a leading resource for businesses and healthcare companies across the country. From cookbooks to guide books, BookPal can provide your organization with books that encourage healthy practices.