30+ handpicked titles to keep you motivated and mindful
In honor of Mental Health Awareness Month, the BookPal team handpicked more than 30 books to help you stay motivated and mindful. Whether you are looking for stories to educate future generations, inspiring personal anecdotes, or advice from industry experts, the books featured below are the perfect tools to spread mental health awareness in schools and organizations.
1. I'm Telling the Truth, But I'm Lying: Essays by Bassey Ikpi
3. Little Panic: Dispatches from an Anxious Life by Amanda Stern
4. (Don't) Call Me Crazy: 33 Voices Start the Conversation about Mental Health edited by Kelly Jensen
5. The Collected Schizophrenias: Essays by Esme Weijun Wang
6. The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression by Andrew Solomon
7. An Unquiet Mind: A Memoir of Moods and Madness by Kay Redfield Jamison
8. Furiously Happy: A Funny Book about Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson
2. First, We Make the Beast Beautiful: A New Journey Through Anxiety by Sarah Wilson
3. Unfiltered: How To Be As Happy As You Look On Social Media by Jessica Abo
5. Get Out of Your Own Way: A Skeptic's Guide to Growth and Fulfillment by Dave Hollis
6. Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig
Inspire the next generation to embrace their differences and cope with mental illness in healthier ways with these picture books and middle grade reads.
1. Up and Down Mom by Summer Maçon
2. The Heart of a Whale by Anna Pignataro
3. When Sadness is at Your Door by Eva Eland
4. The Science of Breakable Things by Tae Keller
5. When You Need Wings by Lita Judge
6. Anxious Charlie to the Rescue by Terry Milne
7. Michael Rosen's Sad Book by Michael Rosen
1. Darius the Great Is Not Okay by Adib Khorram
2. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
3. The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X.R. Pan
4. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
5. How to Make Friends with the Dark by Kathleen Glasgow
6. If It Makes You Happy by Claire Kann
7. Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi
8. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
9. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
Shop the full list and buy copies of these books and more in bulk today.
Stay up-to-date on trending titles and more with the BookPal Blog Newsletter!
This post was written by Danielle Brown, Ecommerce Specialist at BookPal. She is currently reading Crier’s War by Nina Varela.