Become inspired by the titles featured in BookPal’s Bestseller List.
If you're looking for books that challenge people and organizations to grow, look no further than BookPal’s bestseller list. These top-selling titles in business, education, and wellness have proven to greatly impact to those who read them. Check back each month to see which titles are the most popular among BookPal customers.
1. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
2. Crushing It! How Great Entrepreneurs Build Business and Influence — And How You Can, Too by Gary Vaynerchuk
3. The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
4. Leap: How to Thrive in a World Where Everything Can Be Copied by Howard Yu
5. Born to Build: How to Build a Thriving Startup, A Winning Team, New Customers and Your Best Life Imaginable by Jim Clifton and Sangeeta Badal
1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
2. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
3. Everything You Need to Ace Math in One Big Fat Notebook: The Complete Middle School Study Guide by Workman Publishing and Altair Peterson
4. Look Out Kindergarten, Here I Come! by Nancy Carlson
5. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
1. Dentist Trip (Peppa Pig) by Scholastic Inc.
2. The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss
3. Discipline Equals Freedom: Field Manual by Jocko Willink
5. What Will They Say About You When You're Gone?: Creating a Life of Legacy by Rabbi Daniel Cohen
This post was written by Megan Habel, the marketing associate at BookPal. She is currently reading Way of the Warrior Kid by Jocko Willink.