Become inspired with the books from this month's bestseller list.
Though 2018 is halfway over, it's not too late for you to find the next great book for your organization. The titles featured in this month's bestseller list include some of the best books in business, education, and wellness. Read on to see which titles rose to the top. Don't see your favorites on this list? Check back next month to see if they made the cut!
1. Willpower Doesn't Work: Discover the Hidden Keys to Success by Benjamin Hardy
2. Against the Grain: A Coach's Wisdom on Character, Faith, Family, and Love by Bill Courtney
4. Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves
5. Leap: How to Thrive in a World Where Everything Can be Copied by Howard Yu
1. Curious George Visits the Dentist by H.A. Rey
2. Can't We Talk about Something More Pleasant?: A Memoir by Roz Chast
3. The Watsons Go to Birmingham 1963 by Christopher Paul Curtis
4. A Long Walk to Water: Based on a True Story by Linda Sue Park
5. The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
1. Dr. Baskerville's Baby Basics: Your Child's First Year (5th ed.) by Elizabeth Baskerville
2. Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby: The Ultimate Pregnancy Guide by Siobhan Dolan and Alice Lesch Kelly
3. Siblings Without Rivalry: How to Help Your Children Live Together So You Can Live Too by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
4. Positivity: Top-Notch Research Reveals the 3 to 1 Ratio That Will Change Your Life by Barbara Fredrickson
5. Discipline Equals Freedom: Field Manual by Jocko Willink
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books in business, education, and wellness!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot.