Your go-to guide for holiday gift books!
The toughest part about buying books is figuring out the best titles available on the market today. BookPal is here to help! We've picked out the best gift books for all the big holiday events you'll be attending this year. Buy one (or more!) of these titles in bulk and you'll have a thoughtful gift ready for all the events you attend this season. We even have a free extended guide filled with 35+ more titles available for download below.
For the holiday office party...
• Grit to Great by Linda Kaplan Thaler & Robin Koval
• Moments by Hal Buell
• Everybody Matters by Bob Chapman & Raj Sisodia
• Fortune Favors the Brave by Lisa Congdon
For the family gathering...
• The Gratitude Diaries by Janice Kaplan
• Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
• Hugh Johnson's Pocket Wine Book 2016 by Hugh Johnson
• The Mindfulness Coloring Book Volume Two by Emma Farrarons
For all your other get-togethers...
• Wet Dog by Sophie Gamand
• Guittard Chocolate Cookbook by Amy Guittard
• 50 Ways to Lose Your Glasses by Warby Parker
• No-It-All by Grumpy Cat
Want more recommendations? Get the full 2015 Corporate Gift Guide!
We've got the inside scoop on what all the top publishers are recommending this holiday season for corporate gifting. In our free downloadable gift guide you will find:
• Reasons why you should give books as gifts this year.
• Gift recommendations for your clients.
• Gift recommendations for your employees.
• Ways to personalize your gift and make it extra special.