Fifteen books that felt the love this February.
February may be the shortest month of the year, but book sales continued to soar. The fifteen books in this month's bestseller list represent the top-selling titles among BookPal customers in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Check back next month to see which new (or returning) titles make the list!
1. StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
2. Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom by Robert T. Kiyosaki
3. What It Takes: Lessons in the Pursuit of Excellence by Stephen A. Schwarzman
4. Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow by Tom Rath & Barry Conchie
5. Giving Done Right: Effective Philanthropy and Making Every Dollar Count by Phil Buchanan & Darren Walker
1. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
2. Ada Lace, on the Case (Ada Lace Adventure #1) by Emily Calandrelli
3. Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo
4. The Night Before Preschool by Natasha Wing
5. Eating the Alphabet: Fruits and Vegetables from A to Z by Lois Ehlert
1. What To Expect When You're Expecting (Revised) (5th Ed.) by Heidi Murkoff & Sharon Mazel
2. Don't Tell Me What to Do, Just Send Money: The Essential Parenting Guide to the College Years by Helen E. Johnson & Christine Schelhas-Miller
4. Can't We Talk About Something More Pleasant?: A Memoir by Roz Chast
5. Citizen: An American Lyric by Claudia Rankine
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides.