Fifteen top books to add to your bookshelf.
Need new reading recommendations? Look no further than this month's bestseller list! Featuring the top selling books among BookPal customers for the month of March, below you'll find fifteen books in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Check back each month to see which new and returning titles make it to the top.
1. Unapologetically Ambitious: Take Risks, Break Barriers, and Create Success on Your Own Terms by Shelly Archambeau
2. The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
3. Just Work: Get Sh*t Done, Fast & Fair by Kim Scott
4. Never Fly Solo: Lead with Courage, Build Trusting Partnerships, and Reach New Heights in Business by Robert "Waldo" Waldman
1. Busy Bugs: A Book about Patterns by Jayne Harvey & Bernard Adnet
2. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White & Garth Williams
3. Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin
4. Clap Your Hands by Lorinda Bryan Cauley
5. I Want to Be a Builder by Dan Liebman
1. The Telling: How Judaism's Essential Book Reveals the Meaning of Life by Mark Gerson
2. An American Sunrise: Poems by Joy Harjo
3. Siblings Without Rivalry: How to Help Your Children Live Together So You Can Live Too by Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish
4. Ending Parkinson's Disease: A Prescription for Action by Ray Dorsey, Todd Sherer, Michael S. Okun, & Bastiaan R. Bloem
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading Less by Andrew Sean Greer.